Social and international development
We work with organizations, projects and communities to generate progress in the face of complex development challenges.
- We help institutions and stakeholders diagnose and face complex social challenges.
- We support projects, organizations and communities in the implementation of projects and strategic plans.
- We help agents of change in the public, private, and civil society sectors to develop leadership skills to address adaptive challenges.
- We leverage social learning opportunities in crisis and conflict contexts.
- We facilitate the analysis and political work between stakeholders and program stakeholders.
- We design and support adaptive management of development programs.
- Analysis and diagnosis of social and organizational challenges.
- Strategic implementation of programs, projects and change processes.
- Analysis and tools for political work in the implementation of programs.
- Facilitation of learning and social innovation in development challenges.
- Consultative input for the authority in contexts of crisis and complex challenges.
- Analysis of social conflicts and orchestration of difficult conversations.
- Development of effective committees and teams.
- Design, review and support of leadership programs for public services and civil society.
- Development of leadership skills and adaptive capacity in organizations and programs.
- Courses and workshops for skills development.
- Individual and group coaching.
- Case analysis.
- Case-in-point learning.